- Active participation in a vibrant organization.
- The right to vote on all voting issues.
- Able to request or be a sponsor member of a Fund Request for one event per year.
- Qualify for participation at a discounted rate in some RFSA sponsored events.
How to Become a Member
SF State faculty and staff are eligible to become active members of the RFSA. The annual membership dues of $60 may be paid with:
- A monthly automatic payroll deduction of $5, or
- A check made payable to the "SFSU Raza Faculty & Staff Association" in amount of $60 (memberships are renewable at the beginning of the fiscal year)
If you would like to pay your annual membership dues with a check, please enclosed a check made payable to "SFSU Raza Faculty & Staff Association."
Please email your membership and payroll deduction forms to email@example.com. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact RFSA Co-Chairs Ana Maria Barrera (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alex Sánchez (email@example.com).
To download the Adobe Acrobate Reader please go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.