- Active participation in a vibrant organization.
- The right to vote on all voting issues.
- Able to request or be a sponsor member of a Fund Request for one event per year.
- Qualify for participation at a discounted rate in some RFSA sponsored events.
How to Become a Member
SF State faculty and staff are eligible to become active members of the RFSA. The annual membership dues of $60 may be paid with:
- A monthly automatic payroll deduction of $5, or
- A check made payable to the "SFSU Raza Faculty & Staff Association" in amount of $60 (memberships are renewable at the beginning of the fiscal year)
If you would like to become a dues paying member to enjoy the benefits RFSA membership, please download and complete the following forms:
If you would like to make an annual payment, please complete the RFSA Membership Form and attach your check.
Please submit your membership form along with your payroll deduction form or membership dues check to RFSA Membership Coordinator Mario Flores at (415) 405-4177 or email@example.com.
To download the adobe Acrobate Reader please go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.